Standard Bank Angola
Descrição do trabalho
To develop, implement, track and monitor a comprehensive Technology and Operations strategy and mandate for a Tier 1 country aligned to the Standard Bank Group-, Client Segment- and Client Solutions Strategies and identify the functional requirements to fulfil the strategies. Lead and drive technology and operational excellence, efficiencies and execution within a Tier 1 country. Act as the single point of engagement across Technology and Operations for the Tier 1 country portfolio.
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance:
- Comply with statutory and regulatory laws. Set, advise and monitor adherence to, minimum standards for the Technology and Operations Function within a Tier 1 country. Research and perform against best practice standards.
- Set, maintain and monitor adherence to the risk appetite standards for the Technology and Operations Function within a Tier 1 country. Collaborate with the Country Chief Executive and Exco to determine the risk appetite for the country and lead the Technology and Operations Function to enable delivery and adherence.
- Contribute and innovate on domain portfolio standards and the Technology and Operations Toolbox. Lead the Technology and Operations Function within a Tier 1 country to drive their own standards and frameworks based on fit-for-purpose solutions and related requirements.
- Ensure country execution against approved toolboxes, partnering with Group Technology & Operations Heads, COE and practices to co-develop, innovate and improve toolboxes.
- Orchestrate the delivery of the digital transformation and innovation technology requirements by defining the benefits of technology to solve business imperatives, while also managing costs & risks.
- Maintain relationships with country specific regulatory bodies through regular engagements, to keep abreast of changes to regulations and directives, and to ensure country Technology and Operations meets its technology specific regulatory requirements and statutory policies and procedures.
- Participate in the relevant Country Boards, management committees and governance forums (e.g. Risk and Control Committee, Signature Programme Boards) injecting experience and thought leadership.
- Drive and champion a positive risk culture and attitude within the country Technology and Operations function, establishing appropriate risk oversight and governance processes and structures.
- Actively participate in relevant risk governance forums including providing necessary input and escalating relevant risk issues, ensuring that prioritisation processes and discussions are well informed regarding risk mitigation work that is contending for priority with other matters.
Processo de candidatura
Para submeter a sua candidatura e visualizar mais requisitos, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo antes da data de validade.
Validade: 25 de Outubro de 2021
Local: Angola, Luanda
Para se candidatar, por favor visite careers.peopleclick.eu.com.
- Como Escrever uma Carta de Apresentação para Bolsas de Estudo
- Bolsas Chevening: Estudar no Reino Unido com tudo Pago
- Estudar no Brasil de Graça: Bolsas de Estudo Para Estrangeiros
- Estudar na Europa de Graça: Bolsas de Estudo Disponíveis
- Bolsas de Estudo Mandela Washington
- Bolsas de Estudo de Graduação Para Brasil – PEC-G
- Bolsas de estudos do governo da Malásia para estudantes Internacionais
- Bolsas de estudo da Universidade Harvard (totalmente financiadas)
- Bolsas de Estudo da Universidade de Lisboa para Estudantes Internacionais
- Estudar na África do Sul: Saiba como conseguir bolsa de estudo